Saturday, June 8, 2013

Beige bags

I went shopping with my boyfriend the other day, and I came across the cutest little backpack ever !!


Although the style is really similar to the one sold at Longchamp, the color and quality of this Dooney and Bourke bag is much, much sturdier and better. I saw it for around $109 at Nordstrom Rack, but it's still being sold online full price  ($188)! That's about 40% off the price! I'm really contemplating about whether or not I should purchase it. They also had this lovely wine color too, which I can't seem to find online. Ahh! Choices. Choices. This khaki color would definitely go with every single outfit, but the wine color is more simply put, unique. 

This can be found @: 

On the other hand, here's a bag that I've been eyeing since Christmas 2012. 

Ahh.. but every girl has to have a Longchamp right? I am really loving the Longchamp Le Pliage Medium Tote in the color "Natural" right now. It would make the perfect weekend bag, vacation bag, etc. etc. It's sold at Bloomingdale's for $125, compared to the online retail price of $145, not much of a bargain, but money saved is money saved.  

This can be found @:

I'm definitely leaning towards the backpack. TOO CUTE TO RESIST IT.

As always, thanks for reading ! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment